That is one fat squirrel...looks more like a ground hog!
Printable View
That is one fat squirrel...looks more like a ground hog!
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/c...rogie/orig.jpg
Some squirrels are more active, Like this group of Ninja Squirrels
ROTFL!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh, I really liked the one with the light swords.
This place is really cheerful for an autumn theme.
Makes me feel like singing. The leaves of brown came tumbling down, remember, in September, in the rain.
Don't remember the rest. Ah, my poor old mind...
Found it on Google. It was Dinah Washington, apparently.
The leaves of brown came tumblin' down, remember
In September in the rain
The sun went out just like a dying ember
That September in the rain
To every word of love I heard you whisper
The raindrops seemed to play a sweet refrain
Though spring is here, to me it's still September
That September in the rain
------ harmonica solo ------
To every word of love I heard you whisper
The raindrops seemed to play a sweet refrain
Though spring is here, to me it's still September
That September in the rain
That September in the rain
I really like that song. So mellow. So sweet.
what a beautiful song..and in english too...goes so well with the ninji squirrels..hahah
ok here is one of my favorite ones
when an early autumn walks the land
and chills the breeze,
and touches with her hand, the summer trees,
perhaps you'll understand
what memories I hold.
there's a dance pavillion in the rain
all shuttered down, a winding country lane,
all russet brown, shows me a town grown
lonely.
that spring of ours that started so april hearted seemed made for just a boy and girl,
i never dreamed in you any fall would come in
view, so early, early..
darling if you care, please let me know
I'll meet you anywhere
I miss you so
lets never have to share
another early autumn
reminds me of a summer place on lake erie in new york...
WHy do I feel like [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Tyler loves that picture!!!
Jedi squirrels He can even tell them apart by the color of their light sabers!!!
no comment